What an incredible day at the beach!
海滩边的一天,多么令人惊喜!
Not because it was the most fabulous weather.
不是因为,这一天的天气好的无与伦比
Not because we were with fabulous friends.
也不是因为,我们与最要好的朋友们在一起
No,
不
it was the best day because
它之所以是最好的一天,是因为
a group of Men and a young boys took the time to notice a little boy with Different abilities,
我看到一群玩沙滩足球的小伙子和小男孩们,他们停下比赛,看着一个身体有残疾的小男孩
waving his arms in the air saying, my turn, me, me
小男孩在半空中挥舞着胳膊,喊着,该我了,该我了
as the football was being
tossed
around over his head.
因为一只足球刚从他的头顶飞了过去
Honestly, my first thought was
诚实的说,我的第一个想法是
oh man they are playing football ,
噢天呐,他们在玩沙滩足球
I"m going to have to go move Micah .
我要让我的儿子Micah躲开
I called Micah from my chair 50 ft away
我躺在长椅里叫Micah的名字,他离我大概50英尺的距离
|