【美文欣赏】飞鸟集

来源:仪征中学 时间:2021-04-01
 
Stray  birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

If you   shed  tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

The trees come up to my window like the   yearning  voice of the dumb earth.
绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
你微微地笑着,不对我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得很久了。

The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing.
水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。

But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.
但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。

The world rushes on over the strings of the   lingering  heart making the music of sadness.
世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in   humility.
当我们是最为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。

The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and brings out surprises of beauty.
] 雾,像爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。

 
打印本页】【关闭窗口