Dear son...
孩子…
The day that you see me old and I am already not, have patience and try to understand me …
哪天你看到我日渐老去,身体也渐渐不行,请耐着性子试着了解我……
If I get dirty when eating… if I cannot dress… have patience.
如果我吃的脏兮兮,如果我不会穿衣服……有耐性一点……
Remember the hours I spent teaching it to you.
你记得我曾花多久时间教你这些事吗?
If, when I speak to you,I repeat the same things thousand and one times…
如果,当我一再重复述说
Do not interrupt me… listen to me
同样的事情…不要打断我,听我说….
When you were small, I had to read to you thousand and one times the same story until you get to sleep…
你小时候,我必须一遍又一遍的读着同样的故事,直到你静静睡着……..
When I do not want to have a shower,neither shame me nor scold me…
当我不想洗澡,不要羞辱我也不要责骂我……
Remember when I had to chase you with thousand excuses I invented, in order that you wanted to bath…
你记得小时后我曾编出多少理由,只为了哄你洗澡…..
When you see my ignorance on new technologies… give me the necessary time and not look at me with your mocking smile…
当你看到我对新科技的无知,给我一点时间,不要挂着嘲弄的微笑看着我
I taught you how to do so many things… to eat good, to dress well… to confront life…
我曾教了你多少事情啊….如何好好的吃,好好的穿…如何面对你的生命……
When at some moment I lose the memory or the thread of our conversation…
如果交谈中我忽然失忆不知所云,
|