【美文赏析】真正的自我 从不会被弄丢

来源:仪征中学 时间:2020-12-27
 

"Finding yourself" is not really how it works.
“找回迷失的自我”并非正确的思考方式。
You aren"t a ten-dollar bill in last winter"s coat pocket.
别把自己当成一张十美元的钞票,隐藏在去年冬天穿过的大衣口袋里。
You are also not lost.
你也并没有迷失自己。
Your true self is right there,
你真正的自我就在此处
buried under cultural conditioning ,
它被深深的埋藏起来了,在它之上覆盖着文化规训
other people"s opinions,
他人的界定
and inaccurate conclusions you drew as a kid
还有你孩童时期得到的模糊的教训
that became your beliefs about who you are.
正是这些成为你对自己的认识
"Finding yourself" is actually returning to yourself.
“找回迷失的自我”其实就是回归自我
An unlearning, an excavation , a remembering who you were
未受教化的,等待你发觉的,如同一段模糊的回忆一般的自我
before the world got its hands on you.
在世界磨光你的棱角之前的自我


 

 
打印本页】【关闭窗口